Wednesday, April 11, 2012

- : : The Variety Show : : - For Those Who's In Stress : : - Especially My Friends in U - : :

I love to watch Korean variety show like running man, happy together, gag concert, 1 night 2 days and more.
Out of all the Korean variety shows, there's this one show that I love the most.

This time, let me introduce to to
~ The Master Show and Gag Concert ~

Why? I don't know. :P

So, I am sure that some of you had heard about it at least once.

._.The Master Show._.


This a show about an interview with a Master that knows almost anything.
To prove that he is a Master, he had to show it if front of people.
But the thing is, he 'lied'.

eNjOy ! This is good for those who's in stress.




._.Gag Concert._.



In Malaysia we got - Super Spontan or Lawak ke deh.
In Korea - they got Gag Concert. This is a concert for laugh.




How is it? XD There's more actually. . .

Have a great day !

~ DONE ~

May God bless us all, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment