Monday, April 16, 2012

:: The Truth About Myself :: Part 1

I think I am nothing but a liar. Really.
I've been lie to everyone that I know for at least one.
Never less but more. WEML !

My name is Christy George.
I was born on December 25, 1993 in Lahad Datu, Sabah, Malaysia.


I grow up healthy and ugly. UGLY !
I love to take ugly pictures which never been turn out pretty.
No matter how hard I try to be pretty, I can't change that I am ugly.
Here's some example.

sorry girls. . didn't mean to blur your face. :)
MG ! This is so embarrassing.

goshh. . kurusnya aku dulu.
This is when I was 14 years old. So black.
hahahah ~ XD
Goshhh. . 

School is my life. There's a lot of sweetness and bitterness that happen in my life.
Actually, in everyone life.

primary 3. try to search for me. . 

I don't really take a lot of picture of me in high school. Shame Of Me ! !
Especially in SMK St. Dominic.

trip. :P
can u see me?


More on part 2. . 


~ DONE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment